Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles


A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make for yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Traffic lights on green all the way to work.

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...

The fastest line at the supermarket or post office.

A good sing-along song on the radio.

Your keys right where you look for them.

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them.

4 comments:

His Girl Friday said...

oh, I feel like I've just been hugged!! love ya, cousin!!! :)x

Peajay said...

Thank you Cousin, consider yourself fully hugged. :DDDD

storyteller said...

What lovely holiday wishes to wrap myself in like those cute snowmen who are bundled up in hats, mittens, and mufflers. I've been looking for something to use on my Christmas Cards. Do you might if I borrow them?
Hugs and blessings,

Peajay said...

Hi Storyteller, thank you for your kind words as always. Of course I don't mind, feel free.
Sláinte.