Wednesday, December 03, 2008

How Much Do You Know About Christmas?

I'm feeling a little despondant at the moment as am off work having sprained my bi-lateral knee ligaments, ouch!! This resting business is tedious so I'm reduced to Blogthings and a hope that it mends soon or I may go mad.




You Know a Lot About Christmas



You got 8/10 correct

You know tons about the history and traditions surrounding Christmas.

When you celebrate the holidays, you never forget their true meaning - or all the little fun details.

Random Christmas fact: Some people believe that all animals can speak on Christmas Eve. But it's bad luck to test this superstition.

3 comments:

storyteller said...

I'm sorry to learn you're in pain, but glad to see you posting (even though it is a Blogthing). We all use them from time to time ;--)

I did this one a while back but I don't recall what my results were and I'm focused on catching up this afternoon so I'm not going to take time to play right now. If you'd like to see something hilarious, check out the video I shared this morning at Sacred Ruminations ... and if you're REALLY bored you can visit my NEW WORDPRESS blog, Happily Retired Gal, and/or Small Reflections too. LOL

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs and blessings,

Nick McGivney said...

Sorry to hear all that, Peajay. No more footie for you until the new year. I've been in banjaxed knee territory before myself and it's no kind of fun.But this way you get to do all your shopping online. That has to be a major bonus! Get better soon...

His Girl Friday said...

Hi Peajay,

That'll teach you to tango after too many gin & tonics!!!! ;D

I do hope you're feeling better soon! You're in my thoughts and prayers! :)