Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello

I seem to have had so much to do and so little time in which to do it. What with doubts about my job and a few other things going on I just haven't felt inclined to blog. But here goes.

My job contract wasn't renewed at the end of July but I have been doing holiday cover wherever was required until August 28th when I would out of work. Last week I had lined up two interviews with other building contractors but cancelled them with a quick prayer that 'God would provide'. On Friday the company I currently work decided that they didn't want to lose me after all and have guaranteed me a contract until Christmas at the least. Phew! How lucky am I?

'It's a recession when your neighbour loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours.'
Harry S Truman

3 comments:

His Girl Friday said...

Yippee!!! :D

Mrs Successful said...

Oh to have your faith - and be rewarded in such a way - fabulous news. xx

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear your news.
S xxx